Saturday, June 1, 2019

Google Alert - shopping

Google
shopping
As-it-happens update June 2, 2019
NEWS
Shopping for clothes with my daughter used to be easy. When she was young. There was nothing to it. We would walk into a store, I would grab the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I wouldn't call myself a feminist, but I am a spitfire kind of gal who thinks I can do whatever a man can do. I worked in a coal mine, for crying out loud.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Alert - effective shop

effective shop As-it-happens update ⋅ October 14, 2024 NEWS Choosing the Right Autel ADAS ...